Invoking Memories
Chinese New Year
Reunion Dinners
Laughing, Silliness, Embarassement
Love,Warmth,Security
Hey Cousin, tell me when will you finish your NS, then we can go out one day and talk stuff man. I'm so dying to talk and bitch with you. You're the older brother i wanted :) touched arent' ya?
That day when I was on the way to grams' house, we took a route that needed to pass by a certain place. A place where we first met. A place where we could see each other all the time, at a regular timeslot. A place that tho' has certain changes done, still holds the most precious memories to me that will never change or be replaced.
I Call It Kismet
-rejected because i was not up to it
-wanted to try something new
-friend introduced it to me
-only to leave me alone because of some stupid rules she had to comply to
-called in another friend
-met someone new by the 3rd lesson
-i thought you were cowardly, un-initiated
-but turned out to be a mesmerising being full of mysterious-ness, man-ly-ness?
-it rained, we talked, we laughed
-we got along quite well
-started to have certain similar skill level
-made it easier to communicate
-eye contact, body language
-hectic schedule
-lost contact
(I NEED days like these)
I loved it at one time when i was teaching 2 classmates the guitar when i had that instument in my hand. That instrument that meant a lot to me.
I was alone, so engrossed in playing Can't Help Fallin' In Love that I didn't realise you were watching me from the next table, hearing me play. It was quite a mix of feeling then. To be happy or embarassed.
Well, at least you know i have one more talent :)