<body> <body>

A Perfect Day :)
Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I Packed My Room (like finally)
Threw away tons of Poly Pamphlets (i forgot that these existed)
Took pictures from mags
.
.
.
Reunion Dinner at Raffles Hotel, Chinese New Year Lunch at Sarah's which turned to a dinner kinda thing fer me and Partees at Church Friend's House makes my world round.
Only One
Here I go
Scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, but there's just no one
That gets me like you do
You are my only
My only one

Poly Pamphlets! I Lost the SP one.
Tho' I dislike J.Peh, i think the colours in the ad's super nice

Reunion at Raffles Hotel! Food's Supa Delish! :P (the staircase is so AOI that i had to take it)

CNY at Sarah's = pictures+long talks+mad drinking cum holding pee in game
Leanna and i plus a Very 'dao' Aaron
] f.A.t.E [
love ya bestie! knew ya since pri 1 and lets just keep going :)

♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥

Uncle Vincent is being enlightened by fishes (no kiddin' he won $$$ in blackjack)
Rach and i
Angela and i on the way home

We were bored so...PEACE!
Mummy and Aunty Anne
At the Coffeeshop
Hello
Is it me you’re looking for?
Cause, I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely?
Or is someone loving you
Tell me how to win your heart
For I Haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying
I love you...
From now on,
From Today Onwards,
Ash Wednesday, Lenten Season,
Do something for the Lord
For he has died for us on the cross.
To save us from salvation,
We shall not disobey him
Well, we can only obey the 10 rules he has set for us.
If we can only follow them.
He has only given 10.
For Me?
I shall just smile more often
And be LESS GRUMPY and Un-Smiley :)
Princess Smiley in the House :) :) :)
p.s. i'm waiting for that day to come for that's when i'll approach you and stop feeling ditzy-ly confused about you :) i WILL have that amount of courage!

Labels:







novemberfiffteen
| dee/nise |
| femme |
| scorpio |
| introvert |
| crazily loud |
| smiley kid |
| ME |

| accountinglaw |
| dancing | tennis | sleeping | clouds | teddy bears | hugs | f.A.t.E |


fellas
sis
dicto-bird
marybabytan
roslin
wanting
huilin
wan ying
andrew
ky
brintha
bok
dennis
shin
kirsten
squirt squirt
ili
szebim
beatrice
sah-ron
qian
gerald
sam tan
ang moh
manda f.A.t.E
corde f.A.t.E
kris f.A.t.E
leanna f.A.t.E
mary ann f.A.t.E
byn f.A.t.E
sandra f.A.t.E
sarah f.A.t.E
sherlyn f.A.t.E
rach
clare
clarice
debbie
stella
drey
min
yu sze
denise
alter ego
redmomento

freedomofspeech



memories
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
July 2008

& artise
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +