pondering...
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Last Friday was the release of the o levels results. That made me think about MY own results 2 years back. I saw smiling faces around town. Telephone calls, screams, hugs and endless talks. What a reminder of the past man. Actually, not only the past but of the future. Who knows what will be of my results this time around.I didn't give a damn to the o's results last year cause it didn't affect me at all. But THIS YEAR! It's totally different. One week after their's should be ours. DARN!
Well, i remembered..
Stunned for the moment
Screaming for joy
Crying i dont know why
Telling my parents
Calling my friends
Going to church
Thanking God
Meet up with Churchies
Dinner at R.K
Hope this year it will be the same.Tears of Joy.
well, nuff of that.
I had a dose of what friends can do. They're precious and hard to find alright, but then again they can really be a pain in the ass. Especially when they're talking about other people's shit and are insulting you indirectly at the same time. You guys may not know it but ya, the shit's out.
Please girl, sometimes, reflect on things that surround you. It's not really easy to come by, so just sit down and reflect man.I mean, if u find yourself short of friends you'd definitely do
Something about it right? WAKE UP HONEY.
Working life was cool. I left on friday for a break. Will be back on the 26 Feb. Don't miss me guys. I had a surprise from 2 colleagues last minute on the very last day. Looks like they were capable of joking too.. What a pleasant environment. and to add it definitely doesnt hurt to have your first paycheck too :) :)
I'm sorry to hear about certain things babe, Hope you'll stay strong and be brave. This just made me realise how fragile life is. Be appreciative of what is happening around you for you may not have the chance to, or regret on certain things you did not do.
I'd just like to tell people out there, be happy with the talents God gave you and make use of it. Embrace it strongly. For i find it a pity when people like me want to do something but do not have the ability for it. But i'm striving hard, for i will overcome this problem someday. I despise people like you who have everything but to only destroy it with your immature silliness. I Will Survive. It is thru God who gives me strength and salvation that i will survive.
Still Cant Forget You.
I Hate Your Name
It Occurs So Often At My Workplace
Boo to You.
rummy is happy i think i'll do shopping :)
$BlogItemBody$>