Friday, April 06, 2007
Stations was exceptionally meaningful tonight.
After all those weeks of Stations, the final one was a heartbreaker.
I was moved to tears when i imagined myself walking and journeying together with Jesus
The agony and pain he had suffered for us, to redeem us and to save us.
Tho the play act was slightly exciting at the start, i felt that it was a tad of a mockery of Christ.
I don't know why but i felt that way. Certain actions were like a total joke.
Other than that, it was swell hell of a good time :)
Praying together with the YouthVineyard and angela, makes the whole experience similar to catechism. Boy i miss those carefree days. Praying, Crying, Singing, Hugging all together. Especially with my girls- f.A.t.E. friends always together eternally.
kudos to you girl pals, we've been thru good and bad, cold and wet, hot and sad.
Times where we locked ourselves out of the Seminary Bunk, TWICE! haha.
Amanda,Cordelia,Denise,Kristine,Leanna,MaryAnn,Robyn,Sandra,Sarah,Sherlyn
Love Ya All. Yes yes, including myself. I hafta love myself too :)
Nuff' Said. PICTURES!!
In Chronological Order :) That's all. It's midnight now. I'm off to eat.
Quite Hungry. Oh and a good programme for entertainment. I'm too tired to read now.
ta-ta :)
A wonderful day with God in your life :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Labels: I'm smiling all the way
$BlogItemBody$>