<body> <body>

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sweets For My Sweet has left me drooling for more.
MY SECRET GARDEN. I WANT! Joey Leong you better bring me along with you.
oh and lets go to VALENTINO together. it's a date baby :)
i'm craving for my blueberry cheesecake now.


All my girls say boy I'm totally gone
Acting crazy I don't know what I'm on
It's not easy tryin'a put on a front
Baby I'm speechless I don't know what you've done

Boy whenever you call my stomach's in bits
I can't focus at all your got me twisted
I live for that talk when you call me your chick
Just so all the girls know I gotcha for keeps
My coolness is blown I need my fix
In a matter of days I'm not myself
I'm all over the place I get a chick fit
When I hear your name I totally flip

Sigh. I'm so tired and stressed in mind. i need a break but i feel so freakin guilty when having one. Someone take me out and relieve me of stress please.
imagine. i want to eat the blueberry cheesecake and i can very much imagine it now and i can almost feel the texture in my mouth. aarh! yumms.
and also if i can eat it without gaining weight. woohoo. hea-ven- on-- earth!

Labels:







novemberfiffteen
| dee/nise |
| femme |
| scorpio |
| introvert |
| crazily loud |
| smiley kid |
| ME |

| accountinglaw |
| dancing | tennis | sleeping | clouds | teddy bears | hugs | f.A.t.E |


fellas
sis
dicto-bird
marybabytan
roslin
wanting
huilin
wan ying
andrew
ky
brintha
bok
dennis
shin
kirsten
squirt squirt
ili
szebim
beatrice
sah-ron
qian
gerald
sam tan
ang moh
manda f.A.t.E
corde f.A.t.E
kris f.A.t.E
leanna f.A.t.E
mary ann f.A.t.E
byn f.A.t.E
sandra f.A.t.E
sarah f.A.t.E
sherlyn f.A.t.E
rach
clare
clarice
debbie
stella
drey
min
yu sze
denise
alter ego
redmomento

freedomofspeech



memories
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
July 2008

& artise
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +