Wednesday, August 15, 2007
"""What's more, there's MISREPRESENTATION! I did not say what I "said" in the mag. Might as well go skip the bloody interview, take pics of any random person, then fill in the blanks. The so called reporter must have been an intern. (I was a goddamn intern-writer myself, I shuddaf known better.)
Then I flip flip flipped. They actually got this. I read. I get pissed. I comment.Talk to me or the other 9 of us, man. I know no freakin' LDR. I know ABR (Arbitration). I'm going to tear this page out and burn it or feed it to the xiao qiang (the cockroach), I swear. In the name of Lord Anjing.
On a note... never ever use "long distance relationship" as a statement for show off. Because it shows how much of an ass one actually is. "Oh! Is that your bf? So good to have him by your side! *Sigh* My ang moh/korean/pakistani bf is overseas! Ohohoho" - yuck. Go kill yourself."""
Poor CJ Bim. Relax k? we'll boycott, or rather, girlcott CLEO!
haha. but cannot. i like that mag. haha
Ooops!
$BlogItemBody$>