chocolates are salty and medicine is sweet
Thursday, February 14, 2008
You're too nice. How do i know where to draw the line?
And if you're thinking i'm talking about you, please. dont overrate yourself. It can be just about any, anybody.
-i hope you read this and i'd like to tell you that "you're scaring me. big time. i feel like running away already."_____________________________________________
on another note =) =) =)
You sat down next to me, like poetry to wine
Our window looked upon a yellow neon sign
I took your hand while you decided what to do
The only kiss I ever miss, I shared with you
The other cities hold a memory still of a place
But when I dream of London, I can only see your face
I want you
Or no one
No one else will do
You, or no one
No one is the only one to fill the empty space I hold for you
You simplified me down to slogans on the wall
I took offense, but you were right about them all
My friends are telling me I shouldn't waste my time
But I can't concentrate until I make you mine
I'm drawing cards and making wishes down by the well
Who would've known I'd lose myself in the old hotel___________________________________________________________
i pwned alann thrice today!!!
thrice in a row!
1) he msged me clearly the night before he'll NOT be spending vday with maya, but with the power of denise! ta-dah! yay! he joined me in class! woohoo
2) & 3) in class we tried to xchange snide remarks and he lost, twice, because he outsmarted himself. yay! he was practically beheading himself and serving his head to me, on a platter =)
denise is happy. denise started studying again. like finally. i hope it's not too late. studyin came in time too. studyin is good for filtering all distractions cause it needs 100% concentration!
go denise!
$BlogItemBody$>